We hope you are healthy and ready for 2021!! At this point, we don’t know when we can return to “normal” activities, but are prepared to welcome you back as soon as we have the green light. We will continue to offer our educational Youth Development programs in January.
While 2020 was NOT what we had planned; in retrospect, we had a lot to be grateful and thankful about. Click here to read our Gratitude & Thankfulness 2020 letter.
If you are able, we would appreciate your support of our future programs with an end-of-the-year financial donation. We are a 501c3 nonprofit and your donation is tax-deductible. www.hubsportscenter.org/donate Thank you for your consideration.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities. If we get to reopen on January 5th, there will be more.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- January 4-7 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- January 5/6 – Homeschool PE
- January 11-14 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- January 13 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic (tentative)
- January15- Special Needs PE
- January 18-21 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- January 25-28 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
After-School Program – HUB Sports Center will provide recreation and study time activities after-school from 3:30-5:30pm. Students sign up for one day or a week at a time. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Classes – We are excited to continue STEM classes in 2021 with support from STCU. Classes will restart in February and continue through April. Sign up for STEM classes and reserve your spot. CLICK HERE for more details.
Homeschool PE – Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Business to School Reading Program – Sign up your business to be virtual guest readers to our K-5 students this winter. 15-20 minutes a month is all we require. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights via Zoom. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights via Zoom. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – NO Pickleball until we can reopen. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Cricket Wireless – Spokane
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.