We are excited to begin 2020 with you! There are many events and activities happening at the HUB Sports Center. Basketball, Volleyball, Futsal, Pickleball and more!
We would appreciate your support of our outreach programs with an end of the year financial donation. We are a 501c3 nonprofit and your donation is tax-deductible. www.hubsportscenter.org/donations Thank you for your consideration.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
January Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
December 26 – Drop In Volleyball pre-Sizzler (4-6 nets)
December 28 – IEQF Indoor Fly-In with RC planes/drones
January 2 – Catch Spokane Basketball League (Thursday Nights)
January 3 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
January 4 – AAU Basketball League Games
January 5 – Frost Fest Volleyball Jamboree
January 6 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed/Fri)
January 8 – Pickleball 101 Beginner Clinic
January 10 – Special Needs PE Class
January 11 – AAU Basketball League Games
January 12 – ERVA Power League Qualifier
January 13 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed/Fri)
January 15 – Homeschool PE
January 17 – HUB Futsal League (Winter Session)
January 18 – AAU Basketball League Games
January 19 – ERVA Winter Warm Up (14s/16s)
January 20 – YMCA Youth Basketball League (Mon/Wed/Fri)
January 24 – HUB Futsal League (Friday Nights)
January 25 – AAU Basketball League Games
January 26- ERVA Power League Volleyball
January 31 – HUB Futsal League (Fridays)
February 1 – AAU Basketball Playoff Games
February 2 – Zoopalooza Volleyball Tournament
Homeschool PE Day – Are you a homeschool parent? Plan to bring the kids to the HUB Sports Center on the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of the month to participate in sports and games facilitated by the HUB Staff. Click Here for more information and to register.
PlaySight – HUB Sports Center has teamed up with PlaySight to provide Live Streaming and Video on Demand for the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Can’t make it to the game, watch live or watch later via PlaySight. Click Here for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes. Mondays 9:30-10:30am, Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Homeschool PE – Your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner 101 pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Damon Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10-15 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”