Happy New Year!!! We are excited for 2016 and all the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Come be a part of the festivities as a player or spectator. We look forward to seeing you here.
We are in the midst of a Capital Campaign to purchase the facility and make the HUB Sports Center a permanent resource for the community. Click Here for more details and to #SavetheHUB for future generations.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
January 2 – YMCA Basketball (Mon/Wed/Fri)
January 7 – AAU Basketball League
January 7 – Special Olympics Volleyball
January 8 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
January 8 – Indoor Fly-In
January 13 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
January 14 – AAU Basketball League
January 15 – Renovators Play4MLK Volleyball
January 20 – HUB Futsal League (Fridays)
January 21 – AAU Basketball League
January 22 – Winter Warm Up Volleyball
January 25 – Special Olympics Unifed Basketball
January 26 – Lokahi Dance Demo Class
January 28 – AAU Basketball League
January 29 – Spikestorm Volleyball
Indoor Fly-In – The Inland Empire Quiet Flyers are coming to the HUB Sports Center to fly some RC Airplanes around the spacious confines January 8th. Click Here for information.
Winter Futsal League – Get ready for spring soccer! Come and play the exciting, face-paced game of futsal. Sign your team up for the winter futsal leagues at the HUB Sports Center. Friday nights beginning January 20 and ending February 24. Click Here to reserve your team’s spot.
Co-ed Volleyball 4v4 League – Come play some volleyball this winter. Join this fun league playing on Wesnesday nights. Registration Deadline is February 6th. Last season filled up fast. Click Here for more details and registration.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday & Wednesday nights 6:00-7:00pm. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
- Lokahi Dance – Creative Ballet 4:30-5:15pm or Jazz and Hip Hop 5:15-6:00pm. Classes begin on Thursdays in February. Click Here to sign up.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Drop In on Tuesday nights from 8:00-10:00pm – $5/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Liberty Lake Eye Center
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program begins in October for Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit and East Valley Middle Schools.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”