Happy New Year!!! We are excited for 2016 and all the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Come be a part of the festivities as a player or spectator. We look forward to seeing you here. Check out our new website layout at www.HubSportsCenter.org.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
January 3 – Frost Fest Volleyball
January Mon/Wed/Fri Nights – YMCA Basketball
January 6 – Special Olympics Project Unify Basketball
January 8 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
January 9 – AAU League Games
January 10 – Evergreen Region Power League
January 13 – Special Olympics Project Unify Basketball
January 16 – AAU League Games
January 20 – Special Olympics Project Unify Basketball
January 22 – HUB Futsal League
January 23 – AAU League Games
January 24 – Winter Warm Up ERVA Volleyball
January 24 – Futsal Fest Adult Tournament
January 27 – Special Olympics Project Unify Basketball
January 30 – AAU League Games
January 31 – Spike Storm ERVA Volleyball
Special Upcoming Events
Winter Futsal (soccer) League – Be ready for spring season by playing futsal this winter. We have our HUB Sports Center Winter League. Games on Friday nights from mid-January through February. Get your team signed up early to reserve a spot and receive a discount. Click Here for more details and registration.
Futsal Fest Adult Tournament – It’s time for the “Big Kids” to play! Get your team together for Futsal Fest, January 24th at the HUB Sports Center. This is 4v4 futsal for high school through adults. Don’t miss this opportunity. Click Here for more details and registration.
Co-ed Volleyball 4v4 League – Come play some volleyball this winter. Join this fun league playing on Monday nights. Registration Deadline is January 22nd. Last season filled up fast. Click Here for more details and registration.
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to the Sweetheart Shoot-Out! It is 5v5 fast-paced futsal at the HUB Sports Center on February 13th/14th. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 5th (January 22nd for early-bird discount.) Click Here to register.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Thursday nights & Saturday mornings. Youth Hapkido, Adult FMS Self-Defense, FMS Weapons. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays from 7:00-9:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”