Happy New Year!!! We are excited for 2015 and all the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Come be a part of the festivities as a player or spectator. We look forward to seeing you here. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) and Twitter page (https://twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
December 31 – Youth New Year’s Eve 2015
January 3 – AAU Basketball League
January Saturday Nights – Spokane County Kickball League
January 4 – Frost Fest Volleyball Scrimmages
January Mon/Wed/Fri Nights – YMCA Basketball League
January Wed Afternoons – Special Olympics Basketball
January 10 – AAU Basketball League
January 17 – AAU Basketball League
January 18 – Winter Warm Up Volleyball Tournament
January 19-22 – USA Boxing National Championships
January 24 – AAU Basketball League
January 25 – Spike Storm Volleyball Tournament
January 25 – Futsal Fest Adult Tournament
January 31 – AAU Basketball League
January 31 – Renegade 3v3 Basketball Tournament
Winter Futsal (soccer) Events – Are you ready for some Futsal? We have our HUB Sports Center Winter League and Special Tournaments scheduled for this winter. Get your team signed up early to reserve a spot and receive a discount. Click Here for more details and registration.
FootSkills Training – Come receive some great soccer foot skill training broken into beginner, intermediate and advanced sessions. Tuesdays or Fridays between 6:00-9:00pm. Limited spots available. Click Here for more details.
Futsal Fest Adult Tournament – It’s time for the “Big Kids” to play! Get your team together for Futsal Fest, January 25th at the HUB Sports Center. This is 4v4 futsal for high school through adults. Don’t miss this opportunity. Click Here for more details and registration.
Co-ed Volleyball 4v4 League – Come play some volleyball this winter. Join this fun league playing on Monday nights. Registration Deadline is January 16th. Last season filled up fast. Click Here for more details and registration.
Renegade 3v3 Basketball Tournament – Sign up as individuals for the Renegade 3v3 Basketball Tournament and your team is assigned the day of the tournament. Do you have what it takes to carry your team to the championship? Find out Saturday, January 31st. Registration Deadline is January 26th. Reserve your spot today! Click Here for more details and registration.
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to the Sweetheart Shoot-Out! It is 3v3 fast-paced futsal at the HUB Sports Center on February 15th. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 6th (January 23rd for early-bird discount.) Click Here to register.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- NEW – My Bootcamp – Come be a part of a transformation with this high-intensity functional workout. Classes meet Mon/Wed/Fri from 11:00am-12:00pm. Click Here for more details.
- NEW – Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Mon/Wed nights. Youth 6:00-7:00pm / Adults 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- NEW – Wushu Kung Fu – Classes for adults and kids meeting on Tuesdays 6:00-7:00pm and Saturdays 11:00am-12:00pm. Click Here for details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Advanced Dermatology – New Sponsor!!!
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott
Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Quality Inn – Liberty Lake
Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
Red Lion Hotel at the Park
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Special Thanks to Sunrise Rotary for the technology equipment!
Speakers from December- Spokane Valley Tech field trip, Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU), Spokane Valley Fire (Mako – arson dog), Pottery Bug.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”