Happy New Year!!! We are excited for 2014 and all the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Come be a part of the festivities as a player or spectator. We look forward to seeing you here this year. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
January 4 – AAU Basketball League
January 5 – Frost Fest Volleyball
Mon/Wed/Fri Nights – YMCA Basketball League
January 11 – AAU Basketball League
January 17-19 – Flip Fest Gymnastics
January 19 – Wolfpack Cheer Tryouts
January 20-23 – USA Boxing Championships
January 25 – AAU Basketball League
January 26 – Futsal Fest Tournament
Winter Futsal (soccer) Events – Are you ready for some Futsal? We have our HUB Sports Center Winter league and Special Tournaments scheduled for this winter. Get your team signed up early to reserve a spot and receive a discount. Click Here for more details and registration.
Futsal Fest Adult Tournament – It’s time for the “Big Kids” to play! Get your team together for Futsal Fest, January 26th at the HUB Sports Center. This is 4v4 futsal for high school through adults. Don’t miss this opportunity. Click Here for more details and registration.
Co-ed Volleyball 4v4 League – Come play some volleyball this winter. Join this fun league playing on Monday nights. Registration Deadline is January 14th. Last season filled up fast. Click Here for more details and registration.
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to the Sweetheart Shoot-Out! It is 3v3 fast-paced futsal at the HUB Sports Center on February 16th. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 6th (January 31st for early-bird discount.) Click Here to register.
3v3 Basketball Tournaments
Get your team together and join us for a tournament March 8th Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early for a discount and to guarantee your team a spot. $95/team ($75 if registered by February 15th). Registration is available CLICK HERE.
Winter Classes & Clinics!!
- Winter Futsal Academy – Join Liberty Lake Soccer for some great futsal training on Wednesday nights in Jan/Feb from 6:00-7:00pm. Click Here for details and registration.
- Zumba Aerobics -Start your New Year’s off with a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with dates, times and pricing.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. from 6:00-8:00pm and Wed. from 8:00-10:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tuesday Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott
Comfort Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
Quality Inn – Liberty Lake
Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
Spalding Auto Parts
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 165,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”