Happy New Year!!! We are excited for 2013 and all the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. There are many events in January and February for you to participate in. Please review them below our at our website: www.HubSportsCenter.org. Make your New Year’s Resolution to include being involved at the HUB Sports Center.
Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Clinics and Tournaments and other activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
(*more details in Special Events below)
January 4 – Upward Basketball & Cheerleading
January 5 -AAU Basketball League
January 6 – Frost Fest Volleyball Scrimmages
January 7 – YMCA Basketball League
January 11 – Upward Basketball & Cheerleading
January 12 – AAU Basketball League
January 13 – WOD Warrior Cross Fit Challenge
January 14 – YMCA Basketball League
January 18-20 – Flip Fest Gymnastics Meet
January 21 – HUB Basketball & Cheer Clinics*
January 21 – YMCA Basketball League
January 25 – Upward Basketball & Cheerleading
January 26 – Spike-O-Rama Volleyball Tournament
January 27 – Frozen Frenzy Futsal Tournament*
January 28 – YMCA Basketball League
January Basketball Clinic– The basketball season has begun! Get your game in gear for this hoops season. Come to the HUB Basketball Clinic Monday, January 21 from 9:00am-12:00pm. The clinic will focus on basketball skills (ball handling, passing shooting and defense). This clinic is for 1st-6th grade boys and girls. Click Here for the registration form.
Elite Flyers Cheer Clinic– Do you have spirit?! It’s time to get some cheerleading spirit moving. Sign up for the Elite Flyers Cheer Clinic Monday, January 21 from 9:00am-12:00pm. The clinic will focus on basic cheer motions, jumps and cheers as well as some stunting skills. K-8th grade girls. Click Here for the registration form.
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to this “Sweet” 3v3 Futsal Tournament. Mark it down for the HUB Sports Center on February 17th for Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 11th (February 5th for early-bird discount.) Click Here for the registration form.
Frozen Frenzy Adult Futsal– It’s your time to play! High School and Adult divisions for 5v5 futsal. Get your team together and be ready to run January 27th at the HUB Sports Center. Registration Deadline is January 18th (January 4th for early-bird discount.) Click Here for the registration form.
HOOPSTER CHALLENGE 3v3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT– Get your team together and join us for this tournament March 16th-17th. Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early for a discount and to guarantee your team a spot. $95/team ($75 if registered by February 15th). Registration Deadline is March 1st. Registration Forms available HERE.
Winter Classes, Leagues & Camps!!
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with dates, times and pricing.
- Zumba Aerobics – Classes will be held on Monday nights from 6:00-7:00pm as well as Saturday mornings 9:00-10:00am. $3 to drop-in. Click Here for details.
- Kung Fu Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights 7:00-8:30pm. Call to register 509-927-0602.
- Futsal (indoor soccer) league is back! First games are in early February. Don’t get left out in the cold! Sign up today and have your team ready for the spring! Girls will play on Mondays and Boys will play on Wednesdays. Click Here for the Registration form. Registration Deadline is January 22nd.
- 4v4 Coed Volleyball League on Monday nights beginning February 4th. Match play between 7:00 and 10:30pm. League play and tournament over 10 weeks. Early Registration $175 by January 10th and $200 by January 18th. Click HERE for details and registration information.
- Martin Luther King Day – January 21
- President’s Day – February 18
- Spring Break – April 1-4
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Senior Pickleball on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $2/player
- Basketball Open Gym on Tuesday Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 8:00-10:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Best Western Peppertree Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Comfort Inn Pheasant Hill
Residence Inn by Marriott
Spalding Auto Parts
Yoke’s Fresh Market
AmSan – Spokane
Special Thanks to our Supporters of the HUB 360 program!
Spokane Teachers Credit Union, Paul Mitchell the School, Home Depot (Liberty Lake) and The Hitting Zone.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. We are planning for over 150,000 kids and families participating in events this coming season. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center.Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Tax ID number: 26-0173199. We use these gifts for scholarships, the HUB 360 afterschool program and operations. Thank you for your support.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”