HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization with a purpose to provide events that have a positive impact on youth and the community. We have achieved 8 consecutive years with a positive cash flow while serving over 175,000 youth and families for 2019. We are passionate about providing opportunities for our young people to learn valuable life lessons through participating in sporting activities.
We would be honored to have you consider the HUB Sports Center as a charity you choose to support. Below are options for one-time gifts as well as on-going giving.
To Donate Online via secure website:
CLICK HERE to DONATE
- Direct Donation – You may donate directly to the HUB Sports Center via our secure donation website. You’ll have the option to make a one time donation or set up a recurring donation.
- HUB 300 Club – Would you be 1 of 300? We are seeking 300 people/organizations to donate $1,000 to pay off our mortgage. We have already raised $270,000 and only need 30 more people to participate! More details are available at: www.hubsportscenter.org/hub300club.
- Cars for Charity – Do you have an unwanted car, truck, or trailer? You can donate it to Cars for Charity and designate the proceeds to go to the HUB Sports Center. They will even come tow your vehicle out of your yard for free. www.facebook.com/carsforcharityspokane/ or www.carsforcharityspokane.org
- Amazon Smile – Did you know your purchases can make a difference? Amazon Smile donates to Spokane Valley Hub (aka HUB Sports Center) when you do your online shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/26-0173199.
- Fred Meyer Rewards – HUB Sports Center is enrolled in the Community Rewards program with Fred Meyer. You can link your Rewards Card at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by name: HUB Sports Center or by number: FB572.
The IRS has designated the HUB Sports Center as a 501c3 nonprofit company (26-0173199). Donations to the HUB are tax deductible within the guidelines of US law.
Donations from people like you make a huge difference for us and our HUB outreach programs. Here are links to a few of these programs: HUB 360 afterschool program, HUB Police Activity League, Homeschool PE, and Dad & Dudes Night.
We know there are many fantastic organizations for you to support. We appreciate your choice of the HUB Sports Center and supporting our efforts to provide positive opportunities for youth. If there are any additional questions regarding the HUB Sports Center, please contact Executive Director, Phil Champlin.