We are LOVING this event schedule and activities for February. Come join us for these events and more at HUB Sports Center.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- January 28 – RVC Mini-Power League Volleyball
- January 28 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- January 29 – ERVA Volleyball Tournament
- January 30 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- February 1 – Homeschool PE Class
- February 2 – Badminton Drop-In Play (Thursdays)
- February 4 – AGF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament
- February 4-5 – ERVA Volleyball Tournament
- February 6 – All NW Football Passing Academy (Mondays)
- February 8 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- February 10 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- February 11 – ERVA U14 Power League Volleyball
- February 12 – ERVA U16 Power League Volleyball
- February 15 – Homeschool PE Class
- February 18-20 – Region Rumble Volleyball Tournament
- February 20 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- February 22 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- February 24 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- February 25-26 – AAU Basketball Shoot Out Classic
- March 3 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- March 4 – ERVA U14 Power League Volleyball
- March 5 – ERVA U16 Power League Volleyball
Inland NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic – Sign up for this May 6th volleyball clinic for youth 8-14 years old. Lead instructor, Whitworth Head Coach Kati Bodecker, will provide skills and drills coached and taught by High School All-Star players from the region. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot for a fun night of games and activities with your son. Join us May 20th from 6-9pm. Only $15 for a father/son combo. All ages welcome. Click Here for more information and registration.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- Drop-In Badminton – Join us Thursday nights at HUB Sports Center from 8-10pm to play some badminton. Registration at the door.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- TDS Fiber
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.