HUB Sports Center is feeling the LOVE with all of the activities and events scheduled for February. We look forward to seeing you here. Be looking for a special announcement at the end of February!!!
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- January 29 – AAU Basketball League Games
- January 30 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
- February 2 – Homeschool PE
- February 2 – All Northwest Football Passing Academy (Wed Nights)
- February 5 – AAU Basketball League Games
- February 6 – ERVA Ace of Hearts Volleyball Tournament
- February 9 – Pickleball Clinic – Beginners
- February 12 – AAU Basketball League Games
- February 13 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
- February 16 – Homeschool PE
- February 18 – IEQF Indoor Flying
- February 19-21 – Renovators NW Power League Volleyball Tournament
- February 21 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- February 26 – ERVA Adult Volleyball Tournament
- February 26 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- February 27 – ERVA Ace of Hearts Volleyball Tournament
- February 28 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- March 4 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA
HUB Crab Feed Fundraiser!! Help support our outreach programs and events by registering for our HUB Crab Feed on March 26th.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son for Saturday, May 21st. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on Shooting & Offensive Skills Camp, May 13-15 for grades 5-10. Click Here for more information and to register. (Discount ends February 27.)
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginners. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- SuperTots – Join in with child development programs in soccer and basketball for ages 1.5-5.5 with SuperTots at the HUB. CLICK HERE for dates, times and registration.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- TDS Fiber
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.