We would LOVE to see you at the HUB Sports Center soon. We are offering a limited number of programs and play options while preparing for more as soon as we receive the green light. Be sure to check out our educational Youth Development programs.
While 2020 was NOT what we had planned; in retrospect, we had a lot to be grateful and thankful about. Click here to read our Gratitude & Thankfulness 2020 letter.
If anything changes with our programs and availability, the first place to look will be the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to follow us there.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- February 1-4 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- February 3 – Homeschool PE
- February 8-11 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- February 10 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- February 10/11 – STEM Class
- February 15-18 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- February 17 – Homeschool PE
- February 17/18 – STEM Class
- February19- Special Needs PE
- February 22-25 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
After-School Program – HUB Sports Center will provide recreation and study time activities after-school from 3:30-5:30pm. Students sign up for one day or a week at a time. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Classes – Our February STEM classes will focus on viruses and vaccines. Classes will be held on Wed/Thurs from 5:00-7:00pm. Sign up for STEM classes and reserve your spot. CLICK HERE for more details.
Homeschool PE – Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Business to School Reading Program – Sign up your business to be virtual guest readers to our K-5 students this winter. 15-20 minutes a month is all we require. CLICK HERE for more details.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on this fantastic Attack and Counter basketball training camp, April 24-26 for grades 7-12. Click Here for more information and to register. (Discount ends February 15.)
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights in person. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights in person. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball is back! Two options to play Monday-Thursday but you must sign up in advance. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.