HUB Sports Center is loving 2020 and ready to make more connections with the community in February. Take a peek at the activities listed below and come be a part of our family.
HUB Crab Feed Fundraiser!! Help support our outreach programs and events by registering for our HUB Crab Feed on March 14th. We have about 25 tickets and 4 table sponsor options left.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
February Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
January 31 – HUB Futsal League (Fridays)
February 1 – AAU Basketball Playoff Games
February 2 – Zoopalooza Volleyball Tournament
February 3 – HUB Drop In Volleyball (Mondays)
February 5 – Homeschool PE
February 5 – Special Olympics Unified Basketball
February 5 – All NW Passing Academy (Wednesdays)
February 8 – AAU Basketball Playoff Games
February 9 – ERVA Power League Volleyball
February 14 – Special Needs PE
February 14 – RC Airplane Fly-In
February 15 – Spokane Hoops Adult Basketball Tournament
February 17 – Renovators Mount Up Volleyball Tournament
February 17 – YMCA Basketball League (Mondays)
February 19 – Homeschool PE
February 19 – YMCA Basketball League (Wednesdays)
February 22-23 – AAU Spring Shootout Tournament
February 28 – HUB Futsal League (Final Games)
February 28 – Warrior Camp MMA Event
February 29 – ERVA Power League
March 1 – ERVA Power Leageue
Homeschool PE Day – Are you a homeschool parent? Plan to bring the kids to the HUB Sports Center on the 1st or 3rd Wednesday of the month to participate in sports and games facilitated by the HUB Staff. Click Here for more information and to register.
PlaySight – HUB Sports Center has teamed up with PlaySight to provide Live Streaming and Video on Demand for the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Can’t make it to the game, watch live or watch later via PlaySight. Click Here for more details.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on this fantastic Attack and Counter basketball training camp, April 24-26 for grades 7-12. Click Here for more information and to register. (Discount ends February 15.)
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes. Mondays 9:30-10:30am, Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Homeschool PE – Your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner 101 pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- NBC Camps
- Spokane International Airport
- Davenport Hotel Collection
- CHAS Health
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10-15 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship firstname.lastname@example.org
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”