Wow! It’s been an fantastic beginning to 2016. We would LOVE to see you at the HUB Sports Center in February. Thank you to the Spokane Valley Chamber for awarding the HUB Sports Center the 2015 Nonprofit of the Year. We love being a part of this amazing community. (Click Here for pictures.)
We are in the midst of a Capital Campaign to purchase the facility and make the HUB Sports Center a permanent resource for the community. Click Here for more details and to discover how you can assist.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
January 27 – Special Olympics Project Unify Basketball
January 29 – YMCA Basketball
January 29 – HUB Futsal League
January 30 – AAU League Games
January 31 – Spike Storm ERVA Volleyball
February 1 – YMCA Basketball
February 3 – Special Olympics Project Unify Basketball
February Friday Nights – HUB Futsal League
February 6 – AAU Playoff Games
February 7 – Sideout Volleyball Classic
February 12 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
February 13 – AAU Playoff Games
February 13-14 – Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal Tournament
February 20 – AAU Playoff Games
February 21 – Sideout Volleyball Classic
February 27-28 – AAU Spring Classic Tournament
Special Upcoming Events
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to the Sweetheart Shoot-Out! It is 5v5 fast-paced futsal at the HUB Sports Center on February 13th/14th. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 5th Click Here to register.
Chiefs Hockey Game– HUB Night at Spokane Chiefs. $11/tickets at Center Ice in section 218. It’s BUCK NIGHT too as the Chiefs take on the Tri-City Americans. Call Ben at 328-0450 ext 332 to reserve your seats.
Breakthrough Basketball Camp– This is a 3-day basketball camp, April 22-24, that will improve your ball handling, shooting, passing, athleticism, decision-making, leadership skills, and scoring. Click Here for more information.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Thursday nights & Saturday mornings. Youth Hapkido, Adult FMS Self-Defense, FMS Weapons. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays from 7:00-9:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Advance Dermatology
- Les Schwab Tire Centers
- Valley Hospital
- Timber Creek Buffet
- NBC Camps
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”