As we turn the calendar to February, we are reminded that Valentine’s Day isn’t too far off. We would LOVE to see you at the HUB Sports Center for some fun activities! See what is coming up below. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) and Twitter page (https://twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
January 31 – AAU Basketball League
February 1 – Superbowl Smackdown Volleyball Tournament
February 2 – Coed 4s Volleyball League (Mondays)
February 4 – Special Olympics Basketball
February 6 – HUB Winter Futsal League (Fridays)
February 7 – AAU Basketball Playoffs
February 7 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
February 8 – Sideout Volleyball Tournament
February 14 – AAU Basketball Playoffs
February 15 – Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal Tournament
February 16 – President’s Day Multi-Sport Camp
February 21-22 – AAU Spring Shootout Tournament
February 27 – Spokane Valley Chamber Luncheon
February 28 – Apex Volleyball Tournament
Winter Futsal (soccer) Events – Are you ready for some Futsal? We have our HUB Sports Center Winter League and Special Tournaments scheduled for this winter. Get your team signed up early to reserve a spot and receive a discount. Click Here for more details and registration.
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to the Sweetheart Shoot-Out! It is 3v3 fast-paced futsal at the HUB Sports Center on February 15th. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 6th Click Here to register.
Multi-Sport Clinic– Join us for a day of fun and games at the HUB Sports Center. Come sample a variety of sports. Options are: basketball, volleyball, futsal/soccer, whiffleball, dodge ball, pickleball, and more. Monday, February 16th choose from either 9:00am-12:00pm or 9:00-3:00pm options for 1st through 6th graders. $30 or $55/person. Click Here to register.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- NEW – My Bootcamp – Come be a part of a transformation with this high-intensity functional workout. Classes meet Mon/Wed/Fri from 11:00am-12:00pm. Click Here for more details.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Mon/Wed nights. Youth 6:00-7:00pm / Adults 7:00-8:15pm. Click Here for more details.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- NEW – Wushu Kung Fu – Classes for adults and kids meeting on Tuesdays 6:00-7:00pm and Saturdays 11:00am-12:00pm. Click Here for details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sundays from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 7:00-9:30pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Advanced Dermatology – New Sponsor!!!
Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley – New Sponsor!!!
Les Schwab Tires
Valley Hospital / Rockwood Clinics
Subway (Appleway/Barker Rd.)
Timber Creek Buffet
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Speakers from January- USA Boxing, Valley Hospital, Warrior Camp Fitness, Spokane Photography Society.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for a Video about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”