It was a crazy, fun month of January with AAU & YMCA Basketball, Flip Fest Gymnastics, USA Boxing, HUB Pre-Season Volleyball and HUB Futsal Fest. There’s more where that came from as February will be full of events and activities as well. We look forward to seeing you here. Join the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) so you don’t miss out on the latest events and information.
New Webpages: We have new webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Basketball – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Basketball
Futsal/Soccer – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Futsal
Pickleball – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Pickleball
Volleyball – www.HubSportsCenter.org/Volleyball
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
February 1 – AAU Basketball League
February 2 – Eclipse Volleyball Tournament
February 3 – HUB Futsal League starts
February 3 – HUB Coed 4v4 Volleyball League starts
February 8 – AAU Basketball Playoffs
February 9 – Sideout Volleyball Tournament
February 15 – AAU Basketball Playoffs
February 15-16 – Riverday School 4v4 Volleyball Fundraiser
February 16 – Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal Tournament
February 22-23 – AAU Spring Shootout Basketball Tournament
February 25 – Special Olympics Project Unify
Sweetheart Shoot-Out Futsal– Find your favorite teammates and bring them to the Sweetheart Shoot-Out! It is 3v3 fast-paced futsal at the HUB Sports Center on February 16th. Boys/Girls teams – U7 through U14 divisions. Registration Deadline is February 6th (January 31st for early-bird discount.) Click Here to register.
3v3 Basketball Tournaments
Get your team together and join us for a tournament March 8th Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early for a discount and to guarantee your team a spot. $95/team ($75 if registered by February 15th). Registration is available CLICK HERE.
Special Olympics – Project Unify
Come find out more information about Special Olympics at the February 25th Project Unify presentation. Registration is open to all ages and breakout sessions will be provided for different age groups. CLICK HERE for information on this great event.
Winter Classes & Clinics!!
- NEW – FEET to FRIENDS Walking Group – This group meets every Monday and Thursday from 9:30-11:00am for walking and talking. Only $1 to come inside for some group exercise and fellowship.
- Zumba Aerobics -Start your New Year’s off with a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with dates, times and pricing.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. from 6:00-8:00pm and Wed. from 8:00-10:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tuesday Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Sunrise Rotary – Spokane Valley (HUB 360)
Spalding Auto Parts
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”