NBC Camps will hold a volleyball clinic for girls ages 9-14 at the HUB Sports Center in Liberty Lake on October 23, 2016. Improve your passing, serving, blocking and hitting as well as improve your confidence and skill level.
This clinic is for girls ages 9-14 and provides skill training and tips for improvement. Volleyball is a very skill dominated sport and the better you are at the necessary skills like serving, passing, hitting and blocking the better player you will be.
We want you to love volleyball and feel confident when you step into the rotation. Come and brush up on your volleyball skills for school or club this year. Grab a friend and get ready for a great day!
Two Clinics to select:
- AM Session: 9:00am – 12:00pm – Instruction for the AM session will include introducing and practicing passing technique, ball control, overhead serving skills, and hitting and blocking techniques.
- PM Session: 1:30pm – 4:30pm – Instruction for the PM session will build off of the AM Session. A few new volleyball skills will be introduced in the afternoon that will be different and/or more advanced than the AM session. The PM session will include new drills to master those volleyball skills.
Attend both clinics for $70 or attend one for $39. Invest in your game and reap the rewards of becoming a strong better player.
- Improve passing technique and ball control
- Work on overhand serving skills
- Teach basic hitting and blocking techniques
- Learn ways to improve your mental skills and self-confidence on the court
- Get better in an environment of encouragement and great teaching