NBC Camps will hold a volleyball clinic for girls in 4th-8th grade at the HUB Sports Center in Liberty Lake on October 25, 2015. Improve your passing, serving, blocking and hitting as well as improve your confidence and skill level.
This clinic is for girls in 4th-8th grade and provides skill training and tips for improvement.Volleyball is a very skill dominated sport and the better you are at the necessary skills like serving, passing, hitting and blocking the better player you will be.
We want you to love volleyball and feel confident when you step into the rotation. Come and brush up on your volleyball skills for school or club this year. Grab a friend and get ready for a great day!
Two Clinics to select:
- AM Session: 9:00am – 12:00pm – Campers will learn passing technique, ball control, overhead serving skills, and hitting and blocking techniques.
- PM Session: 1:30pm – 4:30pm – Instruction for the PM Session will be a build off of the AM Session. Same volleyball skills will be taught with new drills to master these skills.
Attend both clinics for $70 or attend one for $39. Invest in your game and reap the rewards of becoming a strong better player.
- Improve passing technique and ball control
- Work on overhand serving skills
- Teach basic hitting and blocking techniques
- Learn ways to improve your mental skills and self-confidence on the court
- Get better in an environment of encouragement and great teaching