Complete Skills Junior Day Camps
Complete Skills Junior Day Camps focus on the crucial keys for young athletes to become excellent at the game of basketball. These camps are specifically designed for the younger athlete (ages 8-12).
Take your game to the next level and have a blast with NBC Camps in Liberty Lake this summer! Our Complete Skills Junior Basketball Day Camps are perfect for younger athletes looking to improve their understanding of the game.
NBC Basketball is coming to The HUB Sports Center just east of Spokane Valley in Liberty Lake, WA this summer. We will be offering three weeks of Junior Basketball Day Camps running from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm each day. These camps are perfect for players ages 8-12 with less than three years of basketball experience. The training curriculum for these camps are at an intensity level and pace best suited for younger players. Led by Chris Colvin, these camps specialize in leadership training, accurate fundamentals, supportive coaches, and skill improvement. NBC Basketball also offers camps at The Warehouse, Whitworth University, and North Idaho College. Join us this summer to become a better player and a better person.
- Basketball skill training improving fundamentals
- Balance of skill work and live play to help players increase confidence
- Outstanding staff and coaches that will help you improve
- An atmosphere of encouragement, skill training, intensity, fun, enthusiasm, Christian values and leadership training
- Player workbook and character development