June Mania Pickleball Tournament
We’re moving our May Mania tournament to June this year! Get ready for June Mania!
Mixed Doubles on Friday, June 11th
Men’s and Women’s Doubles on Saturday, June 12th
Format: Round Robin, Skill level tournament
Guaranteed four matches with 2/3 games to 11
All matches will be live streamed and available on demand via PlaySight
Registration Deadline is May 28th.
Instructions for signing up online: Add the product to your cart and checkout. As you go through the checkout process, you will be asked which events you are playing in and who your partners are. $5 will be automatically applied for each event you select.
Here is how it works:
- There will be medals, first and second for each pool.
- Overall points used in case of a tie.
- You will be assigned a match to referee with trained assistance.
- The skill levels for this tournament will be 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, and 5.0
- There will be lots of fun and play for all.
Cost: $40.00 plus $5.00 per event!
COVID-19 Policies (as of 5/25/21)
These rules are to preserve the health and safety of our participants and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Registration will be online only.
- Out-of-state athletes and teams should follow CDC travel guidance.
- Masks have to be worn when entering/leaving the facility, and while not playing (according to WA Phase 3 Guidelines). Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask if proof of vaccination is presented at check-in.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced.
- Players will be screened each day and will not be welcome to participate if they have any illness or symptoms. (Possible symptoms include cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell).
- Players not willing to follow these guidelines will be ordered to leave the facility.
Hotel Information – We have secured great hotel rates from our partners. Please mention the “HUB” and Pickleball when you call to make your reservation. All hotels are within 10 minutes of the facility door to door. http://www.hubsportscenter.org/partners/hotels/
Refund policy: Cancellations made prior to May 28, 2021, will receive a 75% refund of the tournament entry fee. No refunds will be given for team cancellations made after May 28, 2021. This refund policy will be enforced in order to ensure the continued integrity of our tournaments. Full Refunds will be given if tournament is