This program is designed with the Homeschooler in mind! Students ages 4-15 will have the opportunity to interact with other children their age in a fun, friendly, and active environment. During a semester, your child will focus on different motor skills while learning different sports and games. They will learn proper techniques and game rules that will help them in their development.
2020-21 Classes: Students will be placed in groups of 10 with 1 teacher based on age levels. This will be their group for the entire class. Families will be kept together the best we can.
Must be pre-registered.
Cost: Daily option: $7/child for first 2 children (additional children $5/each). Semester option: $36/child for first 2 children (additional children $22/child). Dates are non-transferable.
When: 1st and 3rd Tuesday or Wednesday of every month from 10:30-11:30am. You will choose a preferred day and we will work our best to accommodate. Students will be notified of their class meeting day.
Semester #1 Dates:
Parents/guardians must stay outside the facility except for check-in/pickup or in an emergency situation. Everyone will need to wear a mask entering or leaving the facility (may be taken off during physical activity). Students will need to bring their own water bottle – drinking fountains will be closed (filling stations will be open). We kindly ask everyone to please exit the building after class ends at 11:30am. The courts and lobby will be closed immediately to ensure proper cleaning happens before other events can come in.
Before arriving, we please ask that you self-screen using the following questionnaire. HUB staff will again ask these questions at check-in for documentation purposes.
In the past 14 days, have you or anyone in your household experienced any of the following symptoms? If so, we kindly ask you to please NOT enter the facility.
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste/smell
When in the facility, we ask that you agree to the following policies to help us stop the spread.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer. We recommend bringing your own hand sanitizer.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Social distance by providing 6 feet of separation from others whenever possible.
- Be Responsible; Come to class prepared to participate; wear appropriate clothing for activity following the PE appropriate dress guidelines.
- No food, gum, candy, or drinks on court (except water).
- Observe safety rules and listen to directions.
- Students need to wear pants, shorts or skorts on their PE day. No skirts or dresses please.
- Students need to wear shoes that cover their toes and stay on their feet on their PE day. No sandals, flats, slip-ons, boots, high heels or flip flops.