Stay in soccer shape and play the exciting, face-paced game of futsal. Sign your team up for one or both sessions of the winter futsal league at the HUB Sports Center.
022 5 v 5 Futsal // Session 2 – Winter
Saturdays from January 8 – February 12, 6 games/team
Game times – 4:00-9:00pm
Boys or Girls U9 through High School
Registration Fees: $280 team fees for up to 8 roster players ($240/team if registered by December 5th). You may add a 9th player for an additional $20.
Final Registration due no later than December 28th.
• Teams will consist of 5-8 players. Game is 4 v. 4 plus goalkeepers. HS is 3 v. 3 plus goakeepers.
• 2 – 20 minute running clock halves with 3 minute half-time.
• One referee will be provided for each game.
• Divisions limited to a maximum of six teams.
• Players may play up in age, but not play down.
• HUB Sports Center reserves the right to combine or drop divisions where necessary.
As of 8/23/21 per Washington State governor’s guidelines, all individuals are required to wear a mask indoors unless while actively playing or training for, coaching, or officiating indoor sports. Spectators must wear a mask at all times. We ask that coaches and managers help us to control this. If we run into the issue of spectators not following this guideline, we will not allow spectators in for games and we will switch to a live streaming feed for them to watch.