Apex Volleyball Academy provides a program of excellence by uniting skilled coaches and sports performance partners with committed athletes and supportive family members to produce highly competitive volleyball teams ranging from Y10 to U18 age groups.
Apex Volleyball Academy is committed to providing an environment that cultivates a positive, yet competitive experience for each person involved by focusing on the values of self-esteem, character, leadership, physical fitness, integrity, commitment, sportsmanship, and academic excellence.
1. Promote widespread interest and encourage participation in the sport of volleyball for athletes in age divisions Y10 – U18.
2. Develop athletes highly skilled in all aspects of volleyball through intense training, team building, and leadership from qualified coaches and physical fitness experts.
3. Provide maximum exposure for all athletes preparing to play at the next level with a focus on highly ranked teams at local, regional and national levels.
4. Assist players in developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle through nutrition, education, and physical conditioning.
5. Provide guidance to players interested in pursuing college level volleyball careers.
6. Provide the Pacific Northwest with one of the most successful clubs on a national level at multiple age groups.
7. Promote good sportsmanship and good citizenship while conducting programs, tournaments, and training that strengthen participation and competition for volleyball athletes.