After 5 at HUB Sports Center
- Shoot some hoops, try your hand at pickleball, or get in on a volleyball game.
- Bring your co-workers or team for a free and fun teambuilding event!
- Connect with other Chamber members and future members–grow your lead list!
- Light snacks and beverages provided (no alcoholic beverages allowed at this location–thank you for understanding!)
- Bring your gym shoes for some all-out competition on the court, or have fun watching the action and networking courtside!
Free to members/$10 to future members (benefits the Spokane Valley Chamber Foundation). RSVP to get on the list!
Special thanks to our sponsor, HUB Sports Center.
About the HUB Sports Center:
The HUB Sports Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization designed to provide the community with an outstanding sports and multi-purpose facility. The mission of HUB Sports Center is to join the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Since late 2007, they have operated their 66,000 square foot facility, which includes 5 basketball courts, 3 dance studios, lobby/concessions area and office space.
HUB Sports Center hosts multiple events (leagues, tournaments, camps, classes, clinics) and activities (basketball, batting cage, volleyball, soccer, pickleball, badminton, Zumba, lacrosse, martial arts, BubbleBall).