Happy Hub-a-days to you and yours! We hope you have wonderful connections with family and friends this season. Look below for a few of our favorite things.
HUB Sports Center is participating in #GivingTuesday TODAY, November 29th! Please consider supporting our outreach programs and events through a tax deductible donation by CLICKING HERE. Through your generosity we will continue to make connections with our youth and community. HUB will host over 2,000 events and 170,000 youth and families this year. Thank you for your support.
Drive-In Movies for the HUB-a-days! Come Watch “The Polar Express” and/or “The Santa Clause” on December 3rd. Click Here for tickets.
Be sure to follow the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and activities throughout the month.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- November 28 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- December 1 – Drop-In Badminton (Thursday Nights)
- December 3 – Believe in Me – A Place to Call Home
- December 3 – DRIVE-IN MOVIES (Polar Express/Santa Clause)
- December 3 – Pickleball Open Play (2 sessions)
- December 5 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- December 7 – Homeschool PE Class
- December 10 – ERVA Sizzler Warm-Up Tournament
- December 12 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- December 14 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- December 17/18 – AAU Santa Slammer Basketball
- December 20 – Volleyball Drop In Open Play
- December 21 – Homeschool PE Class
- December 23 – Volleyball Drop In Open Play
- December 27 – Volleyball Drop In Open Play
- December 30 – Volleyball Drop In Open Play
- January 6 – HUB Corn Hole League starts
- January 11 – HUB Futsal League starts
Youth Basketball Tournament – Winter Freeze basketball tournament is January 21-22 for 3rd-8th grade teams. 3 game minimum. Recreation and Competitive divisions. Click Here for details and registration.
Futsal League – Winter futsal league will be on Wednesday nights in January and February. 5v5 games for U9 through HS. Click Here for details and registration.
Cornhole League – Join us Friday nights at Trailbreaker Cider for HUB Cornhole League starting January 6. Click Here for details and registration.
Homeschool PE – Join in the activities with our Homeschool PE classes. There will be two semesters for Oct-Jan and Feb-May. Click Here for more details and registration.
Northwest Winterfest – If you are planning on attending the northwest’s largest illuminated lantern and cultural festival at the fairgrounds between 12/2 and 1/1, please use our special nonprofit partnership code (HUB2022NW) when you check out and a portion of your ticket price will go toward HUB outreach programs. Thank you.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Spokane International Airport
- CHAS Health
- Tru by Hilton – Spokane Valley
- NBC Camps
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family a wonderful fall season!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.