Happy Hub-a-days to you and yours! We hope you have wonderful connections with family and friends this season. Look below for a few of our favorite things.
HUB Sports Center is participating in #GivingTuesday on November 30th! Please consider supporting our outreach programs and events through a tax deductible donation by CLICKING HERE. Through your generosity and this facility we will continue to make connections with our youth and community. Thank you for your consideration.
Drive-In Movies for HUB-a-days! Come Watch “Elf” and “Home Alone” on December 4th. Click Here for tickets.
If anything changes with our programs and availability, the first place to look will be the HUB Sports Center Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to follow us there.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
- November 29 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- November 30 – Giving Tuesday
- December 1 – Homeschool PE
- December 4 – Drive-In Movies (Elf / Home Alone)
- December 4 – AAU Basketball League Games
- December 6 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- December 7&9 – STEM Camp “Merry Molecules”
- December 8 – Pickleball Clinic
- December 11 – AAU Basketball League Games
- December 12 – Sizzler Volleyball Warm Up
- December 13 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W-F)
- December 15 – Homeschool PE
- December 14&16 – STEM Camp “Fantastic Contraptions”
- December 18-19 – Santa Slammer AAU Basketball Tournament
- December 22 & 29 – Pre-Sizzler Volleyball Drop In Play
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginners. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.