We miss you!! This latest shutdown has us in limbo for many of our December programs. However, we will host Drive-In Movies on December 5th and we can offer our educational Youth Development programs at the HUB Sports Center. Check out our afterschool programs for Physical Education and Project-Based STEM Learning.
HUB Sports Center is participating in #GivingTuesday on December 1st! Support our outreach programs and events through a tax deductible donation by CLICKING HERE. Through your generosity we will be here to serve our youth and community. Thank you for your consideration.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- December 1-3 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- December 1/2 – Homeschool PE
- December 5 – HUB Drive-In The Grinch 5:00pm
- December 5 – HUB Drive-In Christmas Vacation 8:00pm
- December 7-10 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- December 7-10 – STEM Class – Merry Molecules-I (1 day)
- December 14-17 – HUB Afterschool Enrichment Program
- December 14-17 – STEM Class – Merry Molecules-II (1 day)
- December 15/16 – Homeschool PE
- December 16 – Beginner Pickleball Clinic (tentative)
- December 18- Special Needs PE
After-School Program – HUB Sports Center will provide recreation and study time activities after-school from 3:30-5:30pm. Students sign up for one day or a week at a time. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB Outdoor Drive-In Movies – HUB will host two Christmas movies on Saturday night, December 5th. Bring your family in the car to the HUB for a movie night from our north parking area. You MUST pre-register to attend as we have a limited number of parking spots available. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Classes – The season isn’t the only thing that is merry this month! Come join us as we learn about molecules that are literally in everything around us, including you! What happens when they get “excited” and merry? What do they look like on the inside and how do they “stick” together? Come celebrate this merry season with us by getting into the science of molecules! Sign up for one or two STEM lessons from N2X which meets the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). CLICK HERE for more details. Presented in partnership with STCU.
Homeschool PE – Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Business to School Reading Program – Sign up your business to be virtual guest readers to our K-5 students this winter. 15-20 minutes a month is all we require. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening via Zoom during the week. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights via Zoom. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights via Zoom. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – NO Pickleball until we can reopen. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center as we wait out this temporary shut down. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- CHAS Health
- NBC Camps
- Spokane International Airport
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.