Join us on February 22 & 23, 2020 for the Shootout Spring Classic. This tournament is the perfect ending for another great season of basketball. Boys and girls teams 4th grade to 8th grade are welcome to come display their skills.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SHOOTOUT SPRING CLASSIC WILL OPEN ON DECEMBER 30TH.
Please note weather warning: Tournament will go on as scheduled unless advised directly from the Spokane AAU Staff. Please drive safely.
Stay in soccer shape and play the exciting, face-paced game of futsal. Sign your team up for one or both sessions of the winter futsal league at the HUB Sports Center.
2019-2020 5 v 5 Futsal // Session 2 – Winter
Fridays from January 17 – Feburary 28, 7 weeks – 6 games/team
Boys or Girls U9 through U18
Registration Fees: $275 team fees for up to 8 roster players ($235/team if registered by December 6th). You may add a 9th player for an additional $20.
Final Registration due no later than December 27th.
• Teams will consist of 5-8 players. Game is 4 v. 4 plus goalkeepers. HS is 3v3 plus goalkeepers.
• 2 – 20 minute running clock halves with 3 minute half-time.
• One referee will be provided for each game.
• Divisions limited to a maximum of six teams.
• Players may play up in age, but not play down.
• HUB Sports Center reserves the right to combine or drop divisions where necessary.
Join us on May 2nd for the 4th annual Inland Northwest Volleyball Showcase sponsored by Evergreen Region Volleyball Association at the HUB Sports Center in Spokane, WA
Join us on May 2nd for the 4th annual Inland Northwest Volleyball Showcase sponsored by Evergreen Region Volleyball Association at the HUB Sports Center in Spokane, WA. Only a select group of players throughout the Inland Northwest are being invited to participate in this prestigious event. The tentative schedule for Saturday’s games will be the following:
Saturday, May 2nd
- 9:30-11:30am – Youth Volleyball Clinic
- 12:00pm – Match 1
- 1:00pm – Match 2
- 2:00pm – Match 3
2020 All-Star Roster Coming Soon!
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors!