Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- July 27-31 – Evergreen Region Club Volleyball Tryouts
- July 27 – HUB-PAL Program
- August 1-3 – Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp
- August 4 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
- August 5-6 – Pat Powers Volleyball Camp
- August 7-9 – NBC Basketball Camp
- August 9 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- August 12 – American Grappling Federation – Jiu Jitsu Tournament
- August 14-18 – Skyhawks STEM Basketball Camp
- August 19 – Liberty Lake Throw Down Corn Hole Tournament
- August 23 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- September 8 – Corporate Cup Pickleball Tournament
- September 9-10 – Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 19th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
Christ Kitchen is hosting a Corporate Cup Pickleball Tournament Friday, September 8! Corporate teams of 2 will compete for bragging rights and a traveling trophy they can display for the year at their place of business. All players will receive a t-shirt, food provided by the Christ Kitchen food truck, and a swag bag. Sponsored by the Hub Sports Center and Idaho Central Credit Union.
Spokane Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament is September 9 & 10 with men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles. Find your favorite partner and register for this fun round-robin style tournament. Proceeds to benefit Christ Kitchen.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration. NO CLASSES FOR AUGUST.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- TDS Fiber
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thank you for your support of HUB Sports Center.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.