Hopefully the recent summer “heat wave” has you excited for the season. Registration is “hot” for our Summer Camps as many have sold out. Scroll below for our super summer activities for youth and families with camps, clinics, leagues, tournaments and a drive-in movie.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- July 27 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- July 28-Aug 1 – ERVA Volleyball Tryout Period
- July 30-31 – Camp Stix Basketball Camp
- July 30 – Drive In Movies – Jaws
- August 1-3 – Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp (SOLD OUT)
- August 3 – Evening Drop-In Pickleball (Wednesdays)
- August 8-10 – NBC Youth Basketball Camp (SOLD OUT)
- August 10 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- August 13-14 – Pat Powers Volleyball Camp (5 spots)
- August 15-19 – Skyhawks STEM Basketball Camp (SOLD OUT)
- August 18 – Vitalant Blood Drive
- August 20 – Throw Down Corn Hole Tournament
- August 24 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
We are partnering with USL Spokane and the Together Spokane program. CLICK HERE to make a deposit for soccer season tickets and support the HUB as your deposit will be donated back to the HUB through this program.
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 20th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
Drive-In Movies – HUB Sports Center is taking you back to the good old days with some Drive-In Movies in our back lot. Join us July 30th for Jaws!! CLICK HERE to reserve your car and see the listings of movies and show times.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person Tuesday and Thursday morning at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration. NO August Classes.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- TDS Fiber
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.