We are fired up and ready to end summer on a high note with our August events and activities. We start with a sold out Nigel Williams-Goss basketball camp and end with the Liberty Lake Throw Down corn hole tournament. Check out the summer camp options and other family friendly activities at the HUB Sports Center.
Drive-In Movies are BACK! Get your Groove On with our August movies. “Happy Feet” showing at 8:00pm and “Dirty Dancing” showing at 10:30pm on Friday, August 20. Click Here for all our 2021 dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- July 29 – Police Activity League
- July 31 – Club Volleyball Tryouts
- August 2-4 – Nigel Williams-Goss Basketball Camp – SOLD OUT
- August 5 – Catch Spokane Adult Summer League Basketball
- August 9 – Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics (Mondays)
- August 9-11 – NBC Camps Basketball
- August 12 – Catch Spokane Adult Summer League Basketball
- August 13 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA
- August 14-15 – Pat Powers Volleyball Camp
- August 14 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- August 16-20 – Skyhawks Basketball Camp
- August 20 – Drive-In Movies
- August 21 – Basketball Situational Play – Youth Club Teams
- August 28 – Liberty Lake Throw Down (Orchard Park)
- August 28-29 – Top 3 Promotions 3v3 Basketball Tournament
NEW – Basketball Situational End Game Training – This event on August 21 will give players and coaches an opportunity to train on various end game scenarios both offensively and defensively. Certified Officials will referee each situation. CLICK HERE for registration and more details.
Liberty Lake Throw Down – This event is a community corn hole tournament for the entire family. So if you are ready to THROW DOWN and challenge your friends and neighbors for not only neighborhood bragging rights, but also for some big cash prizes, you have come to the right spot! Saturday, August 28th at Orchard Park in Liberty Lake. CLICK HERE for more details and to register.
Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics – We have a variety of clinics offered in August by Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Training Professionals. Clinics will be on Mondays for 3.0-3.5, 4.0-4.5 as well as private training options. CLICK HERE for more details and options.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball is back! Options to play Monday-Thursday but you must sign up in advance. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have NEW clinics for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. CLICK HERE to find your best clinic option.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- That Smile by Josh Johnson Orthodontics
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Spokane Valley
- Red Lion Templin’s Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.