It’s time to squeeze out every last bit we can get of summer. There is still time to sign up for some summer camps at the HUB Sports Center. Take a look at our fall lineup of leagues and tournaments too. Be active this August!
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Summer Camps / Basketball / Futsal/Soccer / Pickleball / Volleyball /
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
August 2 – Warrior Camp MMA Event
August 4-7 – Advantage Basketball Camp
August 6 – Exploring Families Homeschool Swap & Workshops
August 12-14 – Breakthrough Basketball Youth Camp
August 15-17 – Breakthrough Basketball HS/College Camp
August 18-20 – NBC Basketball Camp
August 21-23 – Sports Travel NAIA Volleyball Tournament
August 25-28 – ESS Soccer Skills/Conditioning Camp
Summer Camps– Last chance for some great summer camps at the HUB Sports Center for 2014 by clicking HERE! Basketball and Soccer/Futsal!!
Spokane Indians Games– Enjoy a night of baseball with the family. Sign up for discounted tickets courtesy of the HUB Sports Center and Spokane Indians. July 30th (Dollars in your Dog Night). Call 509-343-6886 or Go Online and ask for the HUB Sports Center group. $5 for reserved bench or $10 for upper box seats.
Fall Coed 4v4 Volleyball League – Come play some volleyball this Sept/Oct. Join this fun league playing on Monday nights. For ages 18 and up. Last season filled up fast. Click Here for more details and registration.
Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp – This is a 3-day basketball camp that will improve your ball handling, shooting, passing, athleticism, decision-making, leadership skills, and scoring. For grades 7-12th. Click Here for more details and registration.
Slamma Jamma Pickleball Tournament – It’s back! Slamma Jamma Pickleball is at the HUB Sports Center. This USAPA sanctioned tournament will have players from all over the Northwest and Canada playing for pride and prizes. Click Here for more details and registration.
Family Fun Festival & Open House-Bring the whole family for a fun filled afternoon of games and activities. We will be showcasing many of the activities the HUB Sports Center has to offer on September 27th from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Click Here for information and put this event on your calendar.
- Zumba Aerobics – Come for a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
- Fall Classes – KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. and Wed. from 6:00-8:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
- Table Tennis Drop In on Monday & Wednesday evening from 6:00-9:00pm. – $3/player
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Meadowwood Technology Campus
St. George’s School
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”