HUB Sports Center is Springing into April with some great activities. We’re also looking forward to a couple of our annual events in May with the Inland NW Showcase Volleyball Games & Clinic on the 6th and Dads & Dudes Night on the 20th.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- March 31-April 2 – Pacific NW Qualifier (PNQ) Volleyball
- April 3 & 5 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- April 5 – Homeschool PE Class
- April 7 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- April 8 – Bunny Brawl Adult Volleyball Tournament
- April 10 & 12 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- April 12 – Beginners Pickleball Clinic
- April 15-16 – INK Volleyball Tournament
- April 17 & 19 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- April 19 – Homeschool PE Class
- April 21 – IEQF Indoor RC Flying
- April 22-23 – Evergreen Regional Volleyball Championships
- April 24 & 26 – YMCA Basketball League (M-W)
- April 26 – Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- April 28-30 – EOT Spring in Spokane BK Showcase
- May 6 – Inland NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic
- May 20 – Dads & Dudes Night
Inland NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic – Sign up for this May 6th volleyball clinic for youth 8-14 years old. Lead instructor will be the Whitworth Volleyball coaching staff who will provide the skills and drills coached and taught by High School All-Star players from the region. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot for a fun night of games and activities with your son. Join us May 20th from 6-9pm. Only $15 for a father/son combo. All ages welcome. Click Here for more information and registration.
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening Tuesday and Friday mornings at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Drop-In options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- EVENING PICKLEBALL is available on Wednesday Nights. Pre-registration only. CLICK HERE.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
- Drop-In Badminton – Join us Thursday nights at HUB Sports Center from 8-10pm to play some badminton. Registration at the door.
Support the HUB Sports Center
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- The Hands of Time
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
THANK YOU to those that came and supported the HUB Crab Feed on March 18th! You raised over $35,000 in support of our outreach programs and activities.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.