Exciting times with events and activities at HUB Sports Center this Spring.
We are partnering with USL Spokane and the Together Spokane program. CLICK HERE to make a deposit for soccer season tickets and support the HUB as your deposit will be donated back to the HUB through this program.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- April 1-3 – Pacific NW Qualifier Volleyball (15s)
- April 8 – IEQF Indoor Flying
- April 9/10 – INK Volleyball Tournament
- April 13 – YMCA Basketball League (W)
- April 13 – HUB Beginner Pickleball Clinic
- April 13 – Spokane County Volleyball League (W)
- April 16 – IEQF Indoor Flying
- April 20 – Homeschool PE
- April 22/29 – Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics
- April 24 – ERVA Volleyball Regionals
- April 26 – HUB Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic
- May 7 – Inland NW Volleyball Showcase
- May 7 – Drive-In Movie – Grease
Inland NW Volleyball Showcase Clinic – Sign up for this May 7th volleyball clinic for youth 8-14 years old. Lead instructor is Whitworth Head Coach Kati Bodecker. Coaches are the High School All-Star players. Click Here for more information and to register.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son for Saturday, May 21st. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
NEW – 3R Basketball – New 3v3 Basketball League is coming to Spokane. Be part of the inaugural season starting in May. Click Here for more details and registration.
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball Options to play Monday-Thursday. Sign up in advance for a discount and to guarantee your spot. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have clinics for beginner and intermediate players. CLICK HERE to find your clinic option.
We have opportunities to join the HUB team. Check out the jobs page and discover our current openings. HUB Jobs
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
HUB CRAB FEED – Thank you to everyone that participated in our 2022 HUB Crab Feed. We appreciate the support of our outreach programs and events. A special thank you to our underwriting sponsors:
King Crab – Wolff, Hislop & Crockett
Snow Crab – Horizon Credit Union, Justus Bag, Modern Electric Water Co., Greenstone Homes, MultiCare, Garco Construction
Sand Crab – US Bank, Waste Management, Baker Construction, Coeur d’Alene Resort-Casino, Liberty Lake Centennial Rotary
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Cricket Wireless – Spokane
- Damon Orthodontics
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.