We are officially in Phase 3 and can start hosting tournaments and basketball games!! It’s been 390 days since our last tournament and 398 days since our last basketball game. Looking forward to those events in April.
HUB Sports Center is hosting a fundraiser run, April 24th. The Glow Your Own Way run has options for both in-person (.5K) and virtual (5 or 10K). These will be fun, family events. Click Here for More Info and Registration.
Drive-In Movies are BACK! Three great movies to choose from this Spring. Click Here for dates, movies and tickets.
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities.
Activities & Events with the HUB Sports Center:
- April 9 – HUB Cornhole League @ Trailbreaker Cider
- April 9 – Warrior Camp MMA
- April 10/11 – Evergreen Region Volleyball Power League
- April 13 – Pickleball Clinics – Tyson McGuffin Signature Camps
- April 14 – Beginner Intro Pickleball Clinic
- April 14/15 – STEM Class
- April 16 – Special Needs PE
- April 16 – Drive-In Movie Night
- April 17 – Lilac City Legends Basketball Game
- April 18 – Coed Extravaganza Volleyball Tournament
- April 21 – Homeschool PE
- April 21/22 – STEM Class
- April 23-25 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- April 24 – Glow Your Own Way – Fun Run
- April 27 – Pickleball Clinics – Tyson McGuffin Signature Camps
- May 1/2 – ERVA Volleyball Regionals
Glow Your Own Way – Join us for a HUB Sports Center fundraiser with this in-person and virtual run. Virtual 5/10k run will be hosted by Negative Split and available April 23-May2. The in-person “race” will be a .5k lap around the HUB on Saturday, April 24 at dusk. CLICK HERE for more details.
HUB STEM Classes – Our April STEM classes will focus on nature with Trees/Plants in Lesson 1 and Bugs/Butterflies in Lesson 2. Classes will be held on Wed/Thurs from 5:00-7:00pm. Sign up for STEM classes and reserve your spot. CLICK HERE for more details.
Corn Hole League – Join the HUB Corn Hole League playing on Friday nights in April. League meets at Trailbreaker Cider. CLICK HERE for more details.
Homeschool PE – Sports and activities will be led by our staff and provide students with an opportunity to be in motion and learn a variety of skills through physical education. CLICK HERE to register and for more details.
Tyson McGuffin Pickleball Clinics – TM Coaching Professionals will lead intermediate and advanced pickleball clinics in April. Click Here for dates and details.
Breakthrough Basketball – Don’t miss out on this fantastic Attack and Counter basketball training camp, April 24-26 for grades 7-12. Click Here for more information and to register.
Summer Camps – It is almost that time again. We have our summer sports camp line up listed with our confirmed groups. Sign up early to reserve your spot at one or more of these summer camps. Click Here for Summer Camps.
- Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Classes are happening in-person at the HUB. Please contact Paula if you would like to participate.
- Northwest Taekwondo Academy hosts training classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Kenpo Karate – is hosting training classes on Monday and Wednesday nights. CLICK HERE for registration.
- Pickleball – Pickleball is back! Two options to play Monday-Thursday but you must sign up in advance. More details about the new policies and protocols for Pickleball are found on our Pickleball Page.
- Pickleball Clinics – We have NEW clinics for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. CLICK HERE to find your best clinic option.
- Special Needs Customized PE – For any student who needs special accommodations due to an intellectual and/or developmental disability. Students perform at an individual level of ability without pressure or competition, and will have the chance to learn more about sports in a way that is customized for each individual’s needs.
Support the HUB Sports Center
- If you are able, we would appreciate your consideration of a financial gift to support the HUB Sports Center. The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Damon Orthodontics
- Cricket Wireless – Spokane
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
We wish you and your family all the best during these challenging times. We can do this together! Stay safe, stay healthy! Thank you.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.