It has been wonderful to see some sunshine and hints of spring arriving. Here are a few highlights of spring activities “blooming” at the HUB Sports Center: NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic (May 4), May Mania Pickleball (May 10-11), Dads & Dudes Night (May 11), and June Jam 3v3 Basketball (June 1). Summer camps are also up and ready for registration.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
April Activities & Events at the HUB Sports Center:
- March 27 – YMCA Basketball
- March 27 – Catch Spokane Adult Basketball League
- March 28 – Elementary PE Day
- March 29-31 – PNQ Volleyball Week 2
- April 5-7 – Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- April 10 – YMCA Basketball (Wednesdays)
- April 10 – Catch Spokane Adult Basketball League (Wednesdays)
- April 12 – HUB Coed 4’s Volleyball League (Fridays)
- April 13-14 – INK Volleyball Tournament
- April 17 – Homeschool PE
- April 20 – Lilac City Roller Derby
- April 28 – ERVA Regional Championships
- May 4 – INW Volleyball Showcase Clinic
- May 4 – INW Volleyball Showcase All-Star Games
PlaySight – HUB Sports Center has teamed up with PlaySight to provide Live Streaming and Video on Demand for the events and activities at the HUB Sports Center. Can’t make it to the game, watch live or watch later via PlaySight. Click Here for more details.
NW Showcase Youth Volleyball Clinic – Come learn volleyball skills from high school all-star players under the direction of Kati Bodeker (Whitworth head coach). For players 8-14 on Saturday, May 4. Click Here to register. (Stay after the clinic and watch the All-Star games.)
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son on May 11th. All ages are welcome. Only $15 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
June Jam Indoor 3v3 Basketball Tournament – Happening on June 1st at the HUB Sports Center. This indoor tournament is for youth from 3rd-12th grade. Sign up early to reserve your spot and get your team ready for Hoopfest. Click Here for registration.
SUMMER CAMPS – We already have our schedule for summer camps at the HUB Sports Center. Please visit out Summer Camps page and start planning summer 2019 activities for your children. Click Here for our list of activities.
- NEW Class – Fit for YOUR Life Exercise Class. Tuesdays 9:00-10:00am and Thursdays 8:30-9:30am. Click Here for more info.
- Taekwondo Class – Tuesday & Thursday nights. Youth and Adults. Class times between 4:30-7:30pm.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- Pickleball Clinic – Want to learn how to play pickleball or improve your game? Sign up for our Beginner or Intermediate pickleball clinic on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Click Here for dates and registration.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. & Tues/Thurs from 9:30-11:30am – $5/player ($3/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00pm – $5/player ($3/seniors)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support!
- Greenstone Homes
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Wendle Motors
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Damon Orthodontics
- Certified Security
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program. Program is active October through May for current partner schools Greenacres, Evergreen, Bowdish, North Pines, Summit, Centennial, City School and East Valley Middle Schools.
We have 20 businesses who chose to promote their business through the positive impact of being associated with the HUB through various sponsorships. We are seeking another 10 business partners to sponsor events, courts, scoreboards and other opportunities. The current sponsors are pleased with the value we provided through exposure to our patrons through signage, web site, promotional material and our in-house video system. We are grateful for our business partners and are continually looking for creative ways to add value for their sponsorship.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 180,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”