Don’t be foolish, come to the HUB Sports Center in April. Please note all of the Spring special events listed below. If you are looking for a Spring Break activity for your 4th -8th grader, check out our Spring Break Camp.
We are in the midst of a Capital Campaign to purchase the facility and make the HUB Sports Center a permanent resource for the community. Click Here for more details and to discover how you can assist.
Favorite Webpages: We have webpages dedicated to specific activities. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
April 2-3 – Volley4Fools Volleyball Tournament
April 4-7 – HUB Spring Break Camp
April 6-7 – Adult Pickleball Clinic
April 8 – Proving Grounds MMA Event
April 9-10 – Inland NW Klassic (INK) Volleyball
April 13 – Central Valley HS Leadership Conference
April 15-17 – Evergreen Regional Volleyball Championships
April 22 – BubbleBall World Record Game
April 22-24 – Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp
SPRING BREAK MULTI-SPORT CAMP
– Do you know what you are doing for th through 8th graders. We’ll cover the basic skills in multiple sports and play basketball, volleyball, soccer, kickball and more. Join us April 4th-8th from 9:00am-12:00pm. Only $100/person. Registration Deadline is March 30th. Registration information available HERE.
Breakthrough Basketball Camp– This is a 3-day basketball camp, April 22-24, that will improve your ball handling, shooting, passing, athleticism, decision-making, leadership skills, and scoring. Click Here for more information.
BubbleBall World Record – Join us in setting the record for the longest continuous game of BubbleBall soccer on April 22nd. This is a fundraiser for our HUB 360 afterschool program. Put your team of 8-12 people together and challenge another group to a game. Click Here for more information and to register.
May Mania Pickleball– It’s On!!! Come be a part of this great sport; a combination of tennis and table tennis. This is a skill level tournament for doubles only. May Mania takes place May 21st & 22nd. Click Here for registration and more details.
Dads & Dudes Night – Reserve your spot today for a fun night of games and activities with your son on May 21st. All ages are welcome. Only $10 for a father/son combo. Click Here for more information and to register.
Summer Camps – Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2016 by clicking HERE.
HOOPFIRST 3v3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT – Get your team together and join us for this INDOOR tournament June 4th. Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early for a discount ($75/team) and to guarantee your team a spot. $95/team. Registration Deadline is May 23rd. Click Here for registration and more details.
Spokane Hoopfest – The countdown is on to sign up for “the best basketball weekend on earth” at Hoopfest, June 25-26. Click Here to register your team or sign up to volunteer.
Family Fun Fair – Come find the HUB Sports Center and many others at the 2016 Family Fun Fair in Riverfront Park, May 14th. Click Here for more info.
- Zumba Aerobics – Monday thru Thursday nights. Click Here to see times and more details.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with Fall dates, times and pricing.
- Modern Farang-Mu Sul – Join Master Pinto as he instructs you in this exciting martial art discipline. Classes meet Thursday nights & Saturday mornings. Youth Hapkido, Adult FMS Self-Defense, FMS Weapons. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. & Wed. from 7:00-9:00pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00pm. – $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
- Napa Auto Parts – NEW
- Greenstone Homes
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Hampton Inn – Spokane Valley
- Ptera Wireless
- Referee Photo
- Haase Landscape
- Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer and/or be a speaker for our afterschool program.
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 175,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
The HUB Sports Center joins the communities of faith, sports, education, business and government to positively impact our youth and region through events and programs that enhance life skills. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission. Click Here for videos about the HUB Sports Center.
The HUB Sports Center is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Please consider us for an end of the year contribution. Make a Donation Here. EIN: 26-0173199. Thank you!