Spring is here and events and activities are blooming at the HUB Sports Center.
We have partnered with Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards program. It’s an easy way to help the HUB Sports Center earn donations. CLICK HERE for information on how to enroll.
Come Follow the HUB Sports Center on Twitter!! twitter.com/HUBSportsCntr We’ll be tweeting about our events and activities.
Like the HUB Sports Center Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HubSportsCenter) where we post pictures from our events and detail new activities.
New Webpages: We have new webpages dedicated to specific sports. Be sure to bookmark your favorite(s).
Basketball / Futsal/Soccer / Pickleball / Volleyball / Summer Camps
Check out our upcoming HUB Sports Center Activities in the Special Events section below.
Events at the HUB Sports Center:
April 5-6 – Eclipse Volleyball Tournament
April 6 – Riverday School Volleyball Fundraiser
April 12-13 – INK Volleyball Tournament
April 19-20 – Evergreen Region Volleyball Championships (16s/18s)
April 26-27 – Evergreen Region Volleyball Championships (12s/14s)
May 3 – Warrior Camp Proving Grounds MMA
May 10 – Wolfpack Cheer Clinic
May 18 – HUB Invitational Volleyball Tournament
May 24-25 – May Mania Pickleball Tournament
May 31 – Dads & Dudes Night
Summer Activities Kids Expo
It’s getting to be that time of year again when thoughts start to wonder towards warmer weather and summer. We will be a part of this Expo on April 19th where summer activity providers will be coming from all over the greater Spokane area so parents can shop for everything at one location. CLICK HERE for details.
May Mania Pickleball– It’s On!!! Come be a part of this great sport; a combination of tennis and table tennis. This is an age level tournament for doubles only. May Mania takes place May 24th & 25th. Click Here for registration and more details.
Dads & Dudes Night – Join us Saturday, May 31st from 6:00pm-9:00pm for another Dads & Dudes Night. This event is about fathers and sons spending quality time together having fun, deepening relationship and making positive memories. Come have a ball and barrel of fun playing sports and silly games. Door prizes for “Dudes”. All ages welcome (Uncles and Grandpas too). CLICK HERE for registration and more details.
Summer Camps– Get the inside scoop on the summer camps, leagues and tournaments at the HUB Sports Center for 2014 by clicking HERE!
HOOPFIRST 3v3 Basketball Tournament – Get your team together and join us for this INDOOR tournament June 7th. Boys and Girls in 4th-12th grade can sign up for one of three divisions of play. Only 8 teams per division. Sign up early for a discount ($75/team) and to guarantee your team a spot. $95/team. Registration Deadline is May 24th. Click Here for registration and more details.
Spring Classes & Clinics!!
- FEET to FRIENDS Walking Group – This group meets every Monday and Thursday from 9:30-11:00am for walking and talking. Only $1 to come inside for some group exercise and fellowship.
- Zumba Aerobics – Come for a fun, upbeat different kind of work out with Zumba! Zumba is a great way to get a well-rounded workout without feeling like the traditional gym visit. Great music and moves every Monday from 6-7 pm and Saturday from 9-10am, classes are only $3.00.
- Kenpo Karate – Monday & Wednesday nights. Youth 5:30-6:15pm / Adults 6:15-7:00pm. Click Here to sign up.
- KidFit Spokane Classes include, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. Click Here to visit their website with dates, times and pricing.
- Kung Fu – Spokane Wing Chun is teaching traditional Kung Fu on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Click Here for more details.
Open Gym times at the HUB Sports Center
- Pickleball Drop In on Mon. thru Thurs. from 12:30-2:30pm. – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Pickleball Evening Drop In on Sun. from 6:30-8:30pm – $4/player ($2/seniors)
- Basketball Open Gym on Tues. & Thurs. Lunchtime from 11:45am – 1:15pm. – $4/player
- Badminton Open Gym on Tuesday evening from 8:00-10:00pm. $5/player (includes shuttles)
Please visit the website www.hubsportscenter.org for more detailed information on these classes and activities.
These businesses and organizations have supported the HUB Sports Center recently. We urge you to support them whenever possible.
Thank you for your support:
Pacific Northwest Qualifier (PNQ)
St. George’s School
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott
Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Quality Inn Liberty Lake
Hampton Inn & Suites
Spalding Auto Parts
Thanks HUB 360 Supporters
Spokane Chiefs, Spokane Shock, Berg Co, Generation Alive, Blessings Under the Bridge, Operation Healthy Family
You can also support us through a business sponsorship with the HUB Sports Center. Over 170,000 kids and families participate in events and activities during the year. Contact Phil Champlin for our sponsorship information. email@example.com
Have your athlete’s party at the HUB Sports Center. Come and play basketball, volleyball and/or soccer at the HUB Sports Center for an active, fun birthday. Check out the details at: www.hubsportscenter.org/birthday-parties.
Our mission is to thread together the faith, business, sports, education and government communities to promote a safe environment, life skills and secure future. To bring together ordinary people with diverse backgrounds, empowered by God, working to provide a positive impact on youth and the community. Thank you for your support and encouragement to fulfill this mission.
HUB Sports Center
“Providing Events that have a Positive Impact on Youth and the Community!”