HUB Sports Center is taking you back to the good old days! We will be hosting a series of outdoor drive-in movies. So gather the family, make a date, and join us for this unique throwback experience.
The $20 ticket allows you admission for your entire car. Carload max = number of seatbelts in car
Scroll Below to select your movie or CLICK HERE to see all of the options.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. If you are concerned that your car battery will run down, please bring a battery powered, portable FM radio. Apps on phones do not work unless it has a built in FM antenna.
We will have food trucks full of treats and goodies that you can purchase! List of food trucks may be found below. You are also welcome to bring your own snacks too! Blankets are encouraged!
Vehicle lights must remain off during the movies. If you need to turn on your car heater, please make sure you know how to turn that on without your headlights coming on. Loud vehicles will be asked to turn their engine off.
- You must wear a mask when visiting the bathroom and food trucks.
- Please do not leave your vehicle except to visit the bathroom or food trucks.
- You must view the movie from within your vehicle (bed of trucks okay).
- You must practice social distancing at all times.
- If you are sick or feeling unwell at all- do not come to the movies!
- If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave without refund.
Refund/Transfer policy: Tickets may be transferred to another movie at no charge. Refunds are available 24 hours prior to show time ($2 refund fee applies). Movies will be shown regardless of rain, snow, or wind. If a power outage or such act of nature, or technical difficulty beyond our control occurs, we will offer rain checks to another movie.