Love hurts sometimes, so take out your frustration by playing some dodgeball!
Join us on Saturday, February 18th for our Love Hurts Dodgeball Tournament! Sign up as a team (6-8 players per team) or you have the option of signing up individually and we will place you on a team!
Registration Fees: $15/Person or $90/Team fees. Registration deadline is Friday, February 10, 2017.
Click Here for Online Registration
- Teams will be 6-8 players and may consist of any combination of men/women.Teams must have a minimum of 1 female.
- 25 minute time limit per match. A match will consist of a best 3 of 5 format.
- Game begins with 3 balls to the left of the centerline and 3 balls to the right of the centerline.
- Players start on their backcourt line and can only retrieve balls on their side of the court.
- Balls must be taken behind the “attack line” before it can be legally thrown.
- During play, all players must remain within the boundary lines. Players may leave the boundaries through their end-line only to retrieve stray balls. They must also return through their end-line.
- Players that cross the centerline are eliminated from the game.
- Players are eliminated if they are hit with a ball below the neck (ducking eliminates this rule). The ball is dead once it touches the floor.
- If a player catches an opposing player’s throw, the opposing player is eliminated and one teammate who was eliminated can return to the game. (This is done in the order the players were eliminated, first eliminated player returns first.)